Saturday, June 20, 2009

My favourite things...Introduction

haaa...tgk the title pun dh tau..how i get the idea about this..its actually from my department breakfast session..the first game we played...list down ur 3 fav things...well..anything that will make u feel better when u r not happy...

so..skrg nih aku list ar benda yg aku list kt that game...mmg my fav things...tp kalo nk di ikut kan...byk lg kot...thats y the title my favourite things..introduction...will post my top 10 fav things...kekeke

here goes my 3 fav things:

1) Shoes - shoes really make me feel better when i'm not happy...kekeke...xbli pun..dpt window shopping shoes pun dh cukup puas hati..

2) Time with family-this is very2 true..kalo tgh bengang kt opis..mmg i duk pk..dpt spend time with my husband after work...that keep me sane..:D

3) Shopping-doh!!obviously....can make me feel much2 better...:P

wait for my top 10 fav things ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment