Wednesday, August 5, 2009

my fav month

time flies...without us notice it so much...it has been almost a year..i tie a knot with my love..:D

it is the same month..i was born 28 years back..:D
august mean so much to me...
let's recap...my wed was 080808..what a number huh...:P happiest time of my life so far..we've been through so much as husband n wife(even its only been a year!!)..it's a process for us to get to know each other better..its different relationship compared with us as a gf n bf i would say..i'm lucky to have husband like tariq (puji ckit!!)..:p

he's so patient with me..only we both know what i'm talking about..thanks for that..really appreciate it...luv u so bebeh...:P
enough about that...now about my birthday..

i never have a party for my birthday...seriously..its not the way i brought up...no birthday party what so ever...just a simple wish from my mum n birthday present from my parents..my dad always be the last to wish..with a hug n kiss from him..

first birthday cake i got for my 15th birthday..from my best friends...after that the birthday cake keep coming every year...hehehehe

anyway..like i said..i'm 28 this year..for me its just a number..wouldn't care so much...just enjoy my life gracefully...risau pun..kita tua gak kan...hehehehe

i would like to qoute my GM nyer kata2...

"jgn fikirkan birthday as umur bertambah, its actually remind us..we are 1 year closer to death...."
deep huh..tp serius...thats my GM nyer kata2..i adore him..:D such a wise man...

thats all from me for now..cheers...enjoy ur life guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment