Saturday, March 12, 2011

OMT-part 1

whats that??hikhik..normally we'll hear OMG which stand for oh my god or oh my gucci..kuikui..

OMT stand for oh my tonsel...bleh???

here the story...few weeks back i think around CNY or before that...i've notice that its hurt when i touch area below my jaw..the right jaw...mula2 wat xtau...

tp time CNY tu br duk perati bebetul..just noticed there is lump below my right jaw...cuak gak..cos agak besar..went to klinik..the doc said kelenjar ada infection..so the doc prescribe me with antibiotik..but bila antibiotik da abih..the lump still there..pegi la lg jumpa doc..the prescribe stronger antibiotik..but she said if the lump doesn't go away after 5 days..call her she'll issue refer letter for ENT...

long story short..i went to ENT..mcm2 that doc tyer..rupa2 nye lump tu di sebabkn tonsel ku yg da malfunction...malfunction kato eh..hahahaha

instead of tapis virus n bacteria..my tonsel absorb those things...thats y ada lump under my jaw..doc ckp better buang tonsel cos if i choose to keep it...mmg kerap jatuh sakit..(mmg pun)..n the lump will come n go bila aku sakit..

so...aku pun agree with the operations..minor operations...to buang the tonsel..on the 4th march 2011..i woke up at 6 am..to eat something cos i have to fast starting 7 am..wat smoothies n mkn rv cuppies..mana de selera pagi2 buta..


smoothies in making..

last meal before fasting..

hmm..penat lak type lama2..hahaha...

TBC..ciao..

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment