Thursday, March 5, 2009

My last day with GE

I've been working with GE for 18 months..its a really good experience..the working environment is good n everyone is friendly & we always help each other..I've learn how to deal with difficult person, tension & hactic dateline every single month..well..it make me a better person..seriously..

i'll sure miss my lunch buddies...sylvene, syuhada, johannah, sze chiun, shiela & intan..we always release our tension during lunch time..talk nonsense..laugh like nobody business..but we always have a hard time..to decide where to eat..kekekeke...anyway...they really good friends..we like to tease each other..bully each other...but it was fun..

GE Volunteer Event at HUKM..one of the event that i enjoy during my time with GE..


GE Women Network at Shangri-La Putrajaya..great food..hehe

My Farewell party...

anyway..i'll sure miss everything about GE...for sure...ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment